Friday, April 16, 2010

a VICTORY for us...

actually...nt a very big thing lah..
won marching on sports day...
if tat stupid @#$%&* pengawas din join in and cha xiao, mayb we can have better result...
well...
i saw her cry....
....
haih....
i know she trusted kpa ..but....
becoz of a mistake,... hmmm...
aiyo....
cai:(consider talking to myself)
WEll...this is sports day nia...
no need to so sad nia...
mayb u beh syok we won....
don't worry....
stil have competition coming....
kick almashor's ass...
win them....
sure can do it....!!
i'll STILL WIL support u...
although u sometimes do some over eh mikia,.. it makes me angry..,
bt....honestly,.. im very soft hearted....
easily forget wat ppl did to me....
haih...........

juz nw talked phn wit ziv...
she say cc wants me to wait...wait...wait...
then want me to syok???
hahahahahahaha..
gt anything to syok??
i don't think so......
then...i think,day by day,..
it probably wil be:
wan competition le,.. wait lah..
wan exam le, wait lah..
wan holiday le,. wait lah..
wan spm le,,wait lah..
wan graduate le,. wait lah..
wan married le..wait la..
wan pregnant le.. wait la..
baby wan come out le..wait la..
wan old le, wait lah..
and SO ON...
WAIT ! WAIT ! WAIT!
me and ziv laugh ka...........
hahahahahahahahahaha..


Aiya...i gave up d lah...
u think im a toy or an alarm??
...
im sick of it...
i anytime also can d...
she nia...
say wan to give sweets to yl infront of me??
think i'll jealous??
sorry..im nt tat type...
by the way ..other places still have sweets ...
...
wan "fight" with me during SURVIVOR??
come on....
im absolutely ready for it...

wat a life....
stressed with exam.....competition....friendship.....
im tired!!!! please let me have a rest!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment