Sunday, March 21, 2010

continu3.....

wanna write more actually...
tat day in a rush...
so... nw write luh..
Zzz..
well.. i agree wit wen xin "the counsellor"..
haha..
she said tat msg is not a good way to solve a problem...
ya...
sometimes..we'll misunderstood wat sum1 meant...
same case over here...
i did't meant to quarrel with u guys or scolding bad words all the time...
pelyzzzzz...
i noe hw to control too..
the msg u guys sent to cc,.. then cc sent to ziv,.. then ziv sent to me...
i was damn shocked even wen xin also can talk like tat..
i dunno she's clear with our problem or not..
...
yh... u say i always scold bad words...
the msg tat u sent to cc... full of bad words... K**** G** la... prostitute lah...
do u noe the word "prostitute" is TOO MUCH????!!
i dun have tat idea to scold either...
jw.. always know how to scold eye damage onli...
..lol...
forget it...
nw...im really confused....
all the blames turned to me...
I DONT KNOW.... WAT SHOULD I DO....
i really love u guys...
but...
haih..
the new year msg tat i sent...
i wrote wat i felt...
i din write any bad words in tat msg...
no one explain to me...
and...
the explanation is unbelievable for me...
mayb u guys wil think, " so wat? its ur prob to not believing"..
...
i til nw also dun understand ...
is there anything to be angry of tat msg??
dun tell me i should onli shut my mouth and see whatever u guys doin??..
sorry..
i can't do tat...
try another person mayb...
and then...
day by day... msg by msg...
when i knew tat u guys scolding and wanna talk, i told ziv tat:let's come face to face"..
wat i meant is,. talk nicely and try to find a solution...
but...
when i went up to my class,.. wat i saw??
its like world war 3 gonna begin......
besides...u all prepared a A4 sized paper to shoot me????
hahahahahahahahahaha... don't u think is childish??
then why should i be polite?
u rude, i rude too..!!
u respect me, i respect u too..
u trust me,..i trust u too...
tat's wat my character all about...
...
...
mayb wat i wrote,.. won't satisfy u guys... aiya..always de lah....
really sorry? if i talked TOO rude?...
hmmm...
let's c wat GOD wants me to do next.....

No comments:

Post a Comment